This Tour Has Concluded For The Season. 2018-2019 Tour Dates Coming Soon!
Bring your horse and experience the Victorian High Country in true Man From Snowy River style and get a real sense of what its like to be a high country cattleman/woman!
This tour will see us base camp for the week at Fry’s Flat near the iconic Fry’s Hut. We will ride the trails in the historically rich Howqua Hills area traversing the hills and rivers and return each day to hot showers and 3 course meals prepared by our gourmet chef!
– $900 per person for 7 days & 7 nights
– Detailed info pack supplied after booking
– Camping gear can be supplied by High Country Adventure Tours for an additional fee.
Things you need to bring on the trip
– Vehicle & float.
– Horse and all riding gear.
– All of your camping equipment. Tents, swags, camp chairs etc
– Sun screen, camera, batteries, sunglasses, hat and any daily medications you may need
– Warm clothes
Required Rider Experience
– Experienced .
Points for consideration
– All meals supplied.
– Hot showers are available.
– No pets. Camping will be in National Parks.
– Drop toilets are available
– Alpine weather can be unpredictable.
– 50% deposit required 60 days prior to tour with balance payable 30 days prior.
– If you are unable to attend a trip you are required to notify High Country Adventure
Tours 7 days prior the nominated trip commencement. 50% deposit is non refundable.
– High Country Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour, in which
case no liability shall fall on High Country Adventure Tours. If High Country Adventure
Tours decides to cancel the tour for reasons other than Park closure due to weather
conditions, all money paid will be transferred to another trip at the guest’s preference. If
High Country Adventure Tours is forced to cancel or delay a tour due to Parks Victoria or
Department of Land Water & Planning (DELWP) closing the Park due to weather
conditions or otherwise, all monies paid for the trip will be transferred to an alternate