PERSONALISED TOUR ITINERARY
Bring your camper trailer for an expertly put together tour of the mighty Vic High Country! For 3 days you’ll be base camped at the historic former pioneer town Talbotville. Located on the Crooked River and with large grass covered open spaces, it’s the ideal place to bring the family for a High Country Adventure!
If you don’t have a camper trailer you are definitely not excluded from this tour! It is suitable for swags or tentsalso!
We’ve have put together an itinerary that will see you on day trips to some of the iconic High Country locations such as the Wonnangatta Valley, Eaglevale, Dargo, and the epic Blue Rag Range Track!
At camp you can kick back around the fire whilst the kids ride their bikes around the wide open spaces or if you’re a keen fisherman there’s a trout or two to be caught in the deep pools of the Crooked River!
- CONTACT US
- Detailed info pack supplied after booking.
- Itineraries come with detailed maps, directions and track notes. GPS waypoints of places of interest such as cattleman huts, historical sites, waterfalls, campsites and various vantage points for spectacular mountain views.
- Off Road Camper Trailer with ALL camping equipment
- Warm clothes & Bedding
- Rain coat/waterproof jacket
- Comfortable walking shoes
- All Terrain tyres minimum requirement on all vehicles
- Vehicles to have front and rear rated recovery points.
- All vehicles to have high and low range gearing
- UHF radio communications
- Recovery gear
- Snorkel is recommended
- Spare tyre
- Roadworthy Tyres (inc spare)
- Articulating Tow Hitch – Standard Ball Hitch Not Suitable
- Functioning Lights
- Wheel Bearings In Good Condition
- Off-road Suspension
- Trailer Brakes – Electric (preferred) or Inertia
- Medium track conditions
- Some experience required
- This tour is from November to June only due to Seasonal Closures
- This tour starts in Dargo and finishes in Harrietville
- No pets. Camping will be in National Parks.
- In case we can’t light a campfire due to a Total Fire Ban (TFB) High Country Adventure Tours will have gas cooking available
- Drop toilets are available
- Alpine weather can be unpredictable
- This tour is November – June only due to seasonal road closures
- For bookings get in touch with us via the CONTACT PAGE.
Things you need to bring on the trip
Required Setup For 4wd
Required Set Up For Camper Trailer
Required Driver Experience
Points for consideration