PERSONALISED TOUR ITINERARY
This 4wd Adventure Tour will begin in the East Gippsland town of Licola and finish with one of the most iconic 4wd tracks in the country – the mighty Blue Rag Range Track!
This tour offers a wide variety of 4wding. From steep, rocky ascents and descents, river crossings, cattlemen huts and 360 panoramic mountain views that will take your breath away! The first night you will be camped at elevation at one of the oldest and most historic huts in the Victorian High Country. The second night you will be camped at the historic former pioneer town of Talbotville. Located on the banks of the Crooked River which has no shortage of trout so be sure to throw in the fishing rod! Youur journey will take you through the beaut little town of Dargo with a must stop at the pub for the customary cold one. This tour will tick just about every box that a four wheel driver is looking for when visiting the Victorian High Country!
To make this tour your reality get in touch with us today!
– Detailed info pack supplied after booking
– Itineraries come with detailed maps, directions and track notes. GPS waypoints of places of interest such as cattleman huts, historical sites, waterfalls, campsites and various vantage points for spectacular mountain views.
Things you need to bring on the trip
– All of your camping equipment. Tents, swags, camp chairs etc • Food & water for 3 days.
– Meals – Participants to bring food and water for 4 days
– Sun screen, camera, batteries and or charger, tripod, sunglasses, hat Any daily medications you may need
– Warm clothes
– Rain coat
– Comfortable walking shoes
Required setup if bringing your own 4wd
– All Terrain tyres minimum requirement on all vehicles
– Vehicles to have front and rear rated recovery points.
– All vehicles to have high and low range gearing.
– UHF radio communications
– Recovery gear.
– All vehicles must have a snorkel due to the many river crossings
– Spare tyre
Required Driver Experience
– Medium – Difficult track conditions.
– Intermediate – Experienced.
Points for consideration
– This tour is from November to June only due to Seasonal Closures
– This tour starts in Licola and finishes in Harrietville
– No pets. Camping will be in National Parks.
– Drop toilets are available
– Alpine weather can be unpredictable
– This tour is November – June only due to seasonal road closures.
– For bookings get in touch with us via the CONTACT PAGE.